Thursday, October 17, 2024

Death Comes at Christmas by multiple authors

Death Comes at Christmas (short story collection, multiple authors, publication date 10/28/24) This was a fun mix of holiday themed murder mysteries. I was not familiar with most of the authors so it was also a great opportunity to sample their work. Some leaned a bit more toward the cozy mystery side while several had dark twists. The stories also provided quite a few laughs along the way. I do not like horror or anything that leans too much into thriller/suspense or really dark, and these stories walked right up to that line but didn't cross it for me. (I even used this as bedtime reading)! I enjoyed this collection and finished it in a few days. Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the ARC.



No comments: