Currently: A place to share my book reviews! Previously: A place to share cooking projects.
Saturday, September 05, 2026
We Chase Shadows (We Solve Murders #2) by Richard Osman (NetGalley ARC, pub 9/15)
We Chase Shadows (We Solve Murders #2) by Richard Osman (NetGalley ARC, pub 9/15) ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Much like the first in this series, this book started off somewhat slow with disparate threads but then the pacing accelerated as the mysteries came together. It took me a minute to reconnect with the characters as they are not yet as hardwired for me as the Thursday Murder crew. I enjoyed the extra layers to the three main characters that were revealed and I enjoyed the details and travel. By the second half of the book I started reading quickly and stayed up late to finish. Another fun romp! Thank you to NetGalley and Viking Penguin for the ARC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment